Burning Furnace of Charity


Under Construction...



Hi Everyone!

Sorry about the lack of updates lately. It has been one busy season here since November. Construction seems to be preoccupying my life these days! And it's a great thing. From Southern Baptists to Presbyterians to 14-year olds from the Midwest to my Mexican neighbors, everyone (who is anyone!) is involved in building this house and community center. To me, it is a beautiful picture of the Body of Jesus Christ. Here are a few photos of the building in process....







The wonderful people at Isaiah 55 here in Reynosa are overseeing my construction project. Check out their blog for more photos and regular updates on the building project throughout the summer.

The one and only Freddi Gralle from Germany was here during the month of March. Check out her short film she made about her time here.

Interested in coming to be a part of a construction team here in Reynosa? Check out Isaiah 55's website or Believers World Outreach for more information on how to join a team or bring a group!

12 Responses to “Under Construction...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Kelly Greene!!! I'm not even sure how i found your blog, but I got sucked in and and have been reading (and crying over) the last year's worth of posts for an hour now.

    Wow. God is so, so, unfathomably good. but there's so much we don't understand.

    I love you, and I'm so proud of everything going on it BT...praise the Lord! Stay strong.

    Love,

    Elizabeth (Hullinger)  

  2. # Blogger carlos

    kel, it's all amazing!!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow Kelly the pictures are amazing. So much has changed since we were there at Christmas. Can HARDLY wait to get back.
    We are so proud of you, go Kelly.
    Love, ...Mom  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Kelly,
    Wow, I am so proud of you and the work you are doing in Boystown! I got connected to your blog through facebook. I read through past postings also. God is using you in so many ways; Blessings to you and all that you do. Be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you!!!
    Love,
    Lisa Zimmer  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Kel!!! It's great to see your construction project up and running. May the Lord bless and keep you!

     

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    kel-

    WOW!!! It looks awesome. Things have rally changed in the last few months. We are praying for you as God leads you through all this. Love and miss ya,
    chelle  

  7. # Blogger Mark Keefer

    Kelly,

    This is fantastic!

    You think this all might be a God thing?

    It's so good to see what's happening there. Thanks for the update.  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Kelly,

    It was great to participate, even in a small way to your building project. You are such a trooper, to host us for dinner when you were sick was over the top. Bless you.

    Felix  

  9. # Blogger Unknown

    Yay for you guys 100x's. I hope that we can bring lift down there! That would be so cool!  

  10. # Blogger Unknown

    Kelly, it has been so exciting for us to see how God is blessing your ministry and making it fruitful, after your persevering prayer. Carol and I remember your wonderful heartfelt prayers for us in Seville, when you prayed for that same kind of fruitfullness in ministering to "graduated" orphans in Lithuania. God bless you for that! ;-)

    Are you going to the UK Gathering in September? We are praying about it...it's going to be real close to our departure date to Lithuania, so God will have to open a door for us.

    God continue to richly bless you.

    Love,
    ~Gary and Carol  

  11. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Kelly,
    It is so amazing to see what is going on down there. I can't believe how much has happened in the last year. I wish I could have been there with ya. I love you and miss you!!!
    I am off mid July maybe I can go down and visit?
    Love,
    Claudia  

  12. # Blogger Dave Carrol

    hi there... I saw your 24/7 video last night at a gathering in toronto and just loved what you guys are up to there!

    Wow...

    in our prayers for sure!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Burning Furnace of Charity |