
Jo, Erin and I stopped by the property the other day, just to make sure it's still there. :) (It still feels a bit like a dream to me.) While there, we had a chance to chat with my neighbor-to-be, Mr. Roberto Corona. We have affectionately dubbed him "the beer man" because of his name. (Though he insists he doesn't drink corona - only carta blanca!) Mr. Corona is probably in his 70's, he's slightly shorter than I am, and has just a few teeth in his mouth. He is pretty excited about all the good things that are going to happen on this plot of land across the street from him. "I know this is from God," he told us. "Ever since you've been here, I feel so much peace and freedom. And I had been sick for quite a while, and now I'm just fine!" So, there you have it - without me doing any Jericho marches around this property or even wearing a Christian t-shirt, Mr. Corona has experienced the presence of Jesus Christ in the form of peace, liberty and healing. I'm taking it as a sign of things to come, of the many dreams that God has for this little corner in Reynosa. And while I haven't done any Jericho marches, there have been lots of prayers - not just my prayers, but the prayers of many of you who are reading this right now. Thank you and Muchas Gracias from me, as well as from my neighbor, the beer man.

I'm gonna go drink a Corona right now in honor of your new neighbor AND the amazing things God is already doing and will continue to do on that property!
DITTO!!!!! Sounds like the original Beerita:):) By the way we "Jerichoed" your property this February:):) Sarita
Kelly,
Just think of how much more God would be doing there if you WERE wearing a Christian t-shirt!
But, in all seriousness, I love hearing that and I pray that the Light will be super strong in that darkness and so many more people will feel that same peace and freedom that the beer man feels.
viva la corona
i'm excited about all that is happening!
dear kelly,
roberto corona(crown) he'll be be your angel in your new "hood"!!!
love,
mary beth green