Burning Furnace of Charity


Progress...




Hey everyone! Check out these recent photos of construction. We are nearly halfway through our summer teams, and we are very excited about the progress on the land! Keep us in your prayers as teams from all over the United States come to help build, one week at a time.

9 Responses to “Progress...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Kelly,
    It is really great to see your progress! We continue to pray for you and celebrate with you as the construction continues!!!

    Blessings,

    Brooks & family  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Kelly! Saw that you were really close to where the hurricane hit land. How are you doing? We continue to pray for you.

    Brooks  

  3. # Blogger Mark Keefer

    So good to see this update. I know you are continually blown away by God's hand upon you. He's moving!!!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Kelly,
    Every since I met you at the Brady's house I think about your work and desire to reach the children and add a community garden. I'd really want to come and help you. I'd like to send you coloring book on CD in Spanish and English. It's one idea to fund my travels and the gardening pants. My email address is victorygardenkids@yahoo.com

    Kathy Chenoweth  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow, it looks great and is really taking shape, fantastic. It#s been great reading about all that's happening, We'll do some more praying. Thanks for sharing.

    God Bless all that goes on in and around that building and the dreams that are dreamt there Amen
    (Helen Newman)  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Kelly!

    How are you? Hope all is well in Reynosa...when would be a good time to visit? I don't know what I could do to help, but would like to do something for the ministry there in Reynosa. Talk to you later,
    Krissi Dahl Wyss
    Lexington SC
    krissiwyss5@yahoo.com  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Kelly! I went through some pictures of Reynosa last night with my dorm boys (we're in Kenya now!) It was great to show them another part of the world, but it also made me realize how much I miss being there! I cannot believe that its been almost 2 years. Know that you have a group in Africa praying for you and your ministry. May God continue to bless all that you are doing there!

    Hugs,
    Brooks  

  8. # Blogger Dave Carrol

    Love hearing your stories...

    I keep checking back for more!  

  9. # Blogger Abi

    Hello Kelly!!

    I saw you a few years ago in a Contracorriente meeting (Spain) and now I'm reading your blog to know how are you and how's everything.

    Your hard work is encouraging me a lot. I'm praying for all of you!

    Blessings!!

    Abi

    Madrid, Spain.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Burning Furnace of Charity |