Burning Furnace of Charity


Summer Teams are Here!!

In just a few short hours, the 24-7 Prayer and Mission team will arrive! For 10 days we'll be praying, serving in Boys Town and loving people wherever we find them. :)

Please pray for us over the next week and a half - we'll keep you posted here.

5 Responses to “Summer Teams are Here!!”

  1. # Blogger DJ Friar

    Hey kelly, was at the 24-7 mission training with the guys that are going to be with you. They are a top bunch! Was (and still am) insanely envious of them! Have fun!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    have fun miss greene + team, happy to be praying for you.  

  3. # Blogger Gayla

    Hey KG! Or should I say: "G'day" since I'm in Oz at the moment. I'll be praying for you and the 24-7 teams... I'm so glad they are there with you. I know you'll have a blast and be encouraged and blessed as you are an encouragement and blessing.

    ps- hope this gives your site map a dot on Australia!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!

    pss- FREEZING here.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey chica! I'll definitely be praying for you and the team. I pray that God will use them to minister to BT and to you! :-)  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hallo Adri!!!
    Ek sal die blog dophou...weet dat julle 'n baie spesifieke roeping daar het...mag jul 'n onvergeetlike tyd he en weet dat ek ook vir jul bid!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Burning Furnace of Charity |